Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having trouble getting a position I'm working on to work.

I'm not sure if it just isn't possible, but I'm trying to do a position where Rhino pushes Cat down onto him. She's got her arms around his neck, and I want her upper body to stay in the same position while her lower body moves up and down his cock. Is that possible?
Currently her whole body moves down, meaning her torso moves down through his.
I'm trying to get pictures of what is happening right now, but it keeps failing to upload.

Comments

• edited 1:09PM
    Here, just put on imgur.
    http://imgur.com/a/2HQ60
    It's essentially the "leaning" effect that I want, just sort of in reverse.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited May 2016
    Thanks for sharing this. Only the thruster can lean atm.
    Thanks for your response!
    I think the best you can manage would be messing with chest delay on the cat. Not entirely what you're after though. I'll be glad when/if we ever get the ability to manipulate the hip thrusting or grinding for the penetrated character.
    Humpee leaning was added to the to-do list some time ago, so hopefully it's more when than if. in addition to chest delay, try pulling her shoulders back with the spine.. thingy.
    Sorry, hadn't been on the forums much. Good ideas, I'll give it a shot!
    Best thing you can do but looks a tad weird... is move the head/spine anchor up high away from the body of the cat... that will stretch her arms straight n kinda force her to move the hips more.
  • edited June 2016
    What @Shadow_Drake said. It's possible. I've done it before. but you have to get kind of creative with the arms and spine anchor.

Just keep in mind that the Spine anchor doesn't move during the animation. So if you position it higher and close by, she'll tend to stay leaning in that direction.