Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Public release soon?

Been checking out the trello roadmap recently, saw the orifice and skinning tech for existing models are done and the next "doing" task is marked to be included in cycle 0.6. Does that mean cycle 0.5 is ready for public release soon?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:39AM
    Next build is 0.5.3 which is patrons only. After that, it's likely 0.5.4 will be public. It'll be June by then.
  • edited 10:39AM
    Rather the end of July. The development is not an easy task while working. If there were at least 10 developers, it would go faster. The only problem is that nobody has much in Unity to help get the job. :( Excuse me, my english is very bad.
    wow the new stuff in 0.5.3 are really cool wonder what new features will be in 0.5.4? But i guess there will be only bug fixes?
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited May 2016
    0.5.4 will only be bug fixes. We're already starting to work on 0.6.
  • edited May 2016
    the ".4s public builds" legend is true  \^-^/
    Huzzah
  • edited May 2016
    hornystallion81 said: If there were at least 10 developers, it would go faster.
    But seriously though, 5.4 public build when?  Shouldn't be any longer now, right?
    As far as the roadmap shows, they're working in the 0.6 version since a few days ago, so I think the public version must be arround the corner.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:39AM
    We're trying to time in a 0.0.x release roughly once every month.
  • edited June 2016
    @Horsie I've been periodically checking the roadmaps, and haven't seen any mention of a 0.6 version.
  • edited June 2016
    @lovalicious ;
    Since may 26th there have been cards marked as work for the 0.6 version. As of today there are 7, plus 2 other cards that while not marked for any version in particular, they have to be for 0.6 or later because both refer to experimental tech.

And more on topic, the card for "public release 0.5.4" has just been created on to the "to do" list.
    i went to u18chan and someone said its release is the end of june im guessing
    RuneGalin said: i went to u18chan and someone said its release is the end of june im guessing
    I think odes is a little better at knowing the release schedule than some guy on an off-site forums. Just a hunch.