Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would love to get a sneak peak...

Is there a snowballs chance in heck, that we might get a sneak preview of the athletic female dragon? I'm very curious :)

Comments

• edited 6:55AM
    There was, are you supporting the patreon?
    Not yet. Just got hired for the first time in a long time. Will be getting my first paycheck by the end of June. Then, I will be going Patreon :)
    Today Dogson showed her new wings on Patreon. You can see all those patron-only posts starting with the $3 pledge.
    Do you have to do a monthly subscription to see that kind of stuff? I pay the $12 when I can, not always every month though.
    If you pay at itch, you can't see the patron-only posts because you aren't a patron.
    But now that Patreon works in "pay upfront", I think it's better to use patreon and then cancel the patronage than using Itch. The only drawback now for Patreon is that you can't pay with Paypal.
    I'd love to be a patron and the cost is insignificant. However, Patreon donations aren't anonymous and require a credit card to purchase. I'm not in a position that I'm willing to tie my credit card (hence my personally identifiable information) to a project about interactively having sex with anthropomorphic animals. Why I love the ich option, which allows to pay with bitcoin. Sadly, this does mean I lose out on all the bonus Patreon offerings such as polls and sneak peaks.
    @Aspirante In Patreon, you can create an account without your real name. The data of the credit card is never leaves Patreon itself, and it's stored heavily encrypted. On your bank the bill only says "Patreon".
    The only ones that can really know your real name are are the ones working on Patreon on the upper level. And you're relatively free from being "outed" by hacking, because if someone stoles the Patreon's database, the credit card data will be encrypted and so unreadable.
    All of this I know because I was a bit scared too, but after getting all this information I finally decided it's secure enough for me.
    @Aspirante Just like @Horsie said, there is a large level of anonymity that you can have at Patreon. There's a large level of digital encryption involved as a requirement as listed in the merchant agreements for all CC issuers. The donations given are just a set of account names. If you're account name isn't significant, then nobody will know that it's you. Patreon doesn't know my actual name. The statements on your CC is just patreon.

As someone who had studied for digital forensics, it's actually NOT the CC that's the easiest way to tie your identity to a random patreon account. It's actually your Email address. If you want an absolute secure environment, use a meaningless alternative email account. Then make a Patreon account with a meaningless name. Don't save any passwords to your browser. Use something like Chrome that changes encryption methods for saved information (history, passwords, etc) frequently. 

I definitely don't go by 'Phillip' in any of my usual accounts. Nor is my name even remotely close to "Phillip". I just misspelled a name and used it.