Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A few more ideas [Snapshot mostly]

Just thinking about a few more nice additions:

Snapshots:

1.  A toggle for Snapshots where you can have them turn on Transition to on or off, some enjoy watching one scene for a bit longer and its a pain at times when your editing them and they just automatically transition to the next snapshot (when you forget to take off the transition that is)

2,  Possible to increase the duration of a snapshot to 15 or 20 seconds max and also have an area where we can type in the time we want for 'Duration' and 'Transition Duration'

3. Cum Events, an idea to add cum amount. At the moment we get one pulse a the start of the event. How about having a timer for pulse at each duration (eg: 1 pulse per 1.5 seconds) or work just like the expressions with drivers then each time a thrust is done he spurts? ;-)

Enviroment / POV:

4. I can understand that its a tad tricky with POV stuff, especially for the receiver particularly for doggy style stuff. So I thought, why not look at putting in a mirror into the environments, which go me thinking that it would put most in that area in the room. So why not look at a prop as a simple large mirror, just like the ones you can find in a gym?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 3:43PM
    All good suggestions. We'll add them to our todo list.

Thanks!