Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

grabbing objects and "things"

edited 4:38AM in Suggestions
Hey guys. I just joined the Patreon but don't have the 5.3 build yet (get it June 1st) and I'm still working off the 4.4 build so excuse me if these are already features. I'd like to see better support for grabbing things such as breasts, tails, hair, tables, shoulders, etc. Also would like to see some support for one-man/woman shows. Maybe some futa characters down the line? Maybe it would be easier to make a gender choice screen when selecting a character. For example, when you go to add a new character, you would select "add character">"rhino" (for example)>"male" or "female" or "futa">"place" or "attach">continue. Don't know if that's possible with the engine but I would think so since Unity is pretty versatile.

Well like I said, if these are already options then please forgive me. I signed up for the Patreon but don't have access to the newest build until June 1st.

This is an awesome program btw. So glad to be able to help support you guys.

Also, is there an option for exporting animations and scenes as video files, such as .mp4 or .mkv?

Comments

• edited 4:38AM
    Ok so I have now fuddled with the 0.5.3 build and gotta say I am loving it. My suggestions still stand and I also have some new ones.

- looking up your uploaded videos. For some reason, I can't find mine in the scene selection menu. I would really like to know what people think of my uploaded scenes, if there are any comments, likes and dislikes, etc.

- better attachment support. Such as various oral, hand, foot, and breast orientations.

- extra parenting for certain joints, such as tails. Right now it is difficult to prevent tails from clipping through hands.

- finger movement and squishy objects, such as butts and breasts. Just for a more realistic look.

- moving characters during a scene. Right now you can only take snapshots in one position but it would be nice to be able to move positions mid-scene.

I'm sure you guys are working hard on things already and I love your work! Keep it up

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 4:38AM
    parugo said: - looking up your uploaded videos. For some reason, I can't find mine in the scene selection menu. I would really like to know what people think of my uploaded scenes, if there are any comments, likes and dislikes, etc.
    The default sorting - hot - will only show interactions over a certain score threshold. To see your own interactions you can switch to newest sorting, or just search in the searchbar using the author filter:

author:"your name"

All of your suggestions are good but unfortunately a lot of them are really hard to do. Finger posing is something that is planned, as well as taking snapshots of poses themselves and let them switch during the interaction.