Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestions

edited July 2015 in Suggestions
So first and fore-most: THANK YOU for this game. Being away from my fiance and half way across the country is difficult and since having found this game, it has become our "What would you do to me if I was there" simulator. ;)

However, after playing the game for almost a week straight as her and I are on camera while watching the game is still fun, but the positions that are possible are starting to get a little dull. Now I like to consider us as a VERY kinky couple, and almost always shes trying to re-enact some of the poses I've sent her while using some sex toys and that got me thinking...

Why not introduce dildos and other toys like butt plugs and anal beads into the game? It makes perfect sense to do so! Not only could we have more solo sessions inside the game (And by the look at how many "Dildo" characters stuffed under the floor there is, Id say there's a decent demand for it), but if you do it properly, you could have the starting of your "character customization" system.

Think about it this way: You already technically have 2 dildos in play in your assets already: The Rhino and the Horse cocks. The bones for the rigid body would be identical and the only work you would need to do is close off the mesh after clipping it around the pelvic area. In addition to this, you could implement some awesome features such as:
  • Strapons for females by parenting these dildos to female characters (OR full on Herm characters, since I saw a few requests for that as well)
  • Swappable cocks for males ( Close off pelvic area mesh without a penis on males, and parent the base of the cock to the pelvis bone)
  • Masturbating with dildos, so more solo sessions
  • Double penetration! Since the body is not there, there's less physics for the rigid bodies as I saw you stating you were worried about performance issues.
  • Characters able to hold dildos via parenting. Would really love to see some poses with characters shoving the dildos in their partners.

Now of course this would require a few things, and the main one is the fact that the dildos themselves would need to be seen as a "character" themselves, (unless you are willing to change that?) and would take up a character "slot". This in turn means that we cant have F/F action cuz that would bring us to 3 characters (SADFACE!!!). If you are willing to increase the count as I saw you mention earlier, then problem solved already, but if not perhaps a new type of "Character" that does not increment to the limit?

Another idea is to implement some sort of "rope" system. We love sex swings, and we are kinda of sad we dont have something to mimic that effect in-game. Im not even worried about physics for the ropes since you have full control over the bones anyway to suspend them in the air, but its getting real difficult to pin someone to the wall/bed in a compact manner with the chair legs like I have been seeing everyone do. Not only could we try and suspend characters from the ceiling, but imagine the BDSM stuff that could come out of it? She likes having her arms tied behind her back, and it would be nice to be able to implement that by posing the arms behind her and just drawing ropes around her hands... My proposal is literally to draw a single line from point A to point B with some sort of texture. No physics, no rigid bodies to worry about, no daisy chained physics objects - just a straight line. We would obviously need some sort of new tool to click the world and it collide with characters through a hitscan to allow us to  parent these ropes to the body parts themselves as well.

Another suggestion comes from a problem I keep having while trying to do more masturbation poses. For the females, you have given them ample sized tits... While I'm not complaining since her body pretty much matches the Bunny exactly (Minus the gigantic nipples ;P ), it makes it hard to do some sort of pose where the character is trying to touch their genitals without their arms clipping through their breasts. Could we possibly get the ability to shrink the breasts so I can make my poses "perfect"? We love the POV mode, but its a little immersion breaking when I see my partners body parts clipping through everything - and no way for me to really stop it since their arms are so damned short.

Lastly, I think it would be nice for the inflation changes to be allowed to "empty" themselves with some sort of trigger like your cum event which would allow the cum/inflation to pool out of their ass/vagina at this event. I think it might be a wise idea to have some sort of flag that keeps track of whether or not the character was "filled" by cum with your "Inflation on cum" slider as whether or not to simply shrink, or start the cum emitter.

I reasonablly consider the inflation/cum suggestion to be literally about 10 minutes of work (depending on how complicated your UI code is I guess), so that should not take long, but I hope you could get the strapons and cock-swapping done as well (Assuming you even wish to implement it) pretty quickly, since your assets are already there, minus a few mesh clipping work and bone removal - so that should be pretty easy as well. The Hierarchical parenting for females/males I could see being a moderate challenge. I don't know if the number of characters is a soft limit or not (Almost positive it is...) but adding dildos should literally be like adding a new character for you.

Anyway, thank you for this amazing game. Can't wait for more content!

Sincerely,

A *very* horny couple.

EDIT:
Oh I forgot... Also possiblilty to save bone positions in the snapshots themselves instead of just the sliders and tween between the states? She wants a "Real" pull out scene where I let go and she flops to the floor/bed.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited July 2015
    Thanks!

I envy your relationship. How did you meet? :)

All good suggestions.

Sex toys is definitely something we want to see, and we'd probably solve it in a way similar to what you suggest. Sex toys wouldn't count as characters (though the character limit will be increased too because of the stretch goal being reached). We probably want to get the hand poser going before implementing sex toys, so the user can position the fingers in such a way that the interaction will look plausible.

The rope mechanic is interesting. I like that idea.

Emptying cum inflated characters is a really hot idea too.

We'll add these suggestions to our todo list.

Thanks a lot for sharing!

edit:

Oh and regarding snapshots... it's something we've thought of, but it's harder to do (if it's supposed to look good). Just interpolating between two poses is not that great. We're pondering this.
  • edited 11:17AM
    College. Nothing special, just met in the lobby and we're introduced via friends of another group of friends.

Glad I could help! Your game helped us, so at the very least I would wish to return the favor... especially for another fellow programmer.

Just for clarity though, the reason I mentioned the toys being "characters" themselves would be that we would still need to have the dildo itself drive the thrusting/force/animation right? Is that how you had it working in your implementation or no?
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 11:17AM
    Yeah that's probably how we're going to do it.