Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Voice Acting?

edited 10:42PM in Suggestions
Considering this is a fully customizable program for many aspects, voice acting would turn it into a mini masterpiece.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:42PM
    Voice acting would indeed do a lot!

We're currently recording samples from 1 male voice actor. Hopefully we should find a female one too!
  • edited 10:42PM
    You people are gonna become Yiff gods at some point with this.
    If I could donote money to help I would.
  • DogsonDogson Administrator
    Voice Acting is really desirable since it enhances the experience a lot, well for some, we'll probably add a voice mute button too for those that don't wish to hear it.

The biggest problem we face right now is coming in contact with female Voice Actresses. Most females seem to shy away from this kind of thing, sadly, I can understand them in a way but it's sort of frustrating too. But we'll keep on looking for them and keep the slots open.
    Take all the time you need.
    I can surely wait for something this good.
    I mean, you guys have made the application good enough without the voices.
    Adding them, as you said, will enhance it, so yeah. Keep 'er goin'.
    Adding that to my todo: Record the misses screaming her head off during sex for Dogson.
    This might be a strange suggestion, but have you guys thought of getting a male voice actor for the female voices? I've heard some extremely good female-voice acting males that I bet would be overjoyed to make sex noises for you. I don't know any personally that I could send your way unfortunately, but I know they exist.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Sure, we don't mind the gender of the person creating the samples, as long as they sound female.