Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

0.6.0 Things I spotted and some ideas

Hey there guys, well done on this kick ass update.. been having way to much fun with it and loosing so many hours to messing about in it :tongue: 

Bugs:

1. Getting a few random crashes at times, each time my graphics card comes up with an error saying that it crashed and restarted. AMD Radeon R9 200, Amd Phenom II x6 1055t, 16gb ram.
2. Found this bug that the save didn't recall that the dragons hand was anchored to the wolfs elbow, it kinda got lost in space. Was able to fix it with the hand by selecting other hand and pressing 'spacebar' 

(epic version of kamasutra) 

Ideas and other bright moments:

1. When selecting a point make it a tad larger than the X/Y/Z boxes so we can easily select it.
2. Thicker Rotation circles for the X/Y/Z, kinda tricky trying to select them most of the time.
3. Being able to 'Wink' with one eye, pretty sweet for picks or animations when the actor looks at the camera :smiley: 
4. Editing for ears for others, Mainly the bunny. We need to have some floppy ears :smile: 
5. Tails... well 3 points on tails:
  1. Smoother tail for dragon, at times when rotating the tail it seams to create sharp corners. I understand it must be a pain to try and get the darn noodle smooth :tongue: 
  2. During the animation the tail moves nice n smoothly.. but when the animation has more force and speed it gets a bit nuts. Would you be able to put in a setting to make the tail more rigid, be able to just ignore a portion of the force?
  3. Being able to make the tail ignore or even anchor to another point, kinda annoying when you position the tail so nicely and it then moves out the way.
During set up

During picture taking moment >.<

Thats enough from me for now.. take care all ya crazies :cookie:

Comments

• edited 3:09AM
    For the last pictures where the tail is moving you should attach the tail to the shoulders instead of the head, if that is what you have done.
  • edited August 2016
    Tried to... Don't think you can attach the tail in any way, that's just it moving away from objects, in motion like all the other tails.
  • edited 3:09AM
    Oh I understand now. Parenting tails to objects would be useful but probably difficult to implement.