Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anchor bug

While testing new release I have found a bug that was existant probably before 0.6

It causes all movable but not rotate-able anchors to lose their non-arrow movement feature whenever the previous anchor has been left in rotation mode.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 4:22PM
    Awesome report, thanks for sharing that. This will be fixed in the upcoming patch.
  • I just realized one more thing, in rotation mode unrotate-able anchors won't react to global/local switch. Don't know if this information is useful, but I felt like it's fair to tell you.
  • odesodes Administrator
    MisterBangYourSister said: I just realized one more thing, in rotation mode unrotate-able anchors won't react to global/local switch. Don't know if this information is useful, but I felt like it's fair to tell you.
    Hm, I'm unable to reproduce this, but I might be misunderstanding what you're saying. Select an anchor, go into rotation mode, then select another anchor (that can't be rotated), and press X? 
  • odes said: Hm, I'm unable to reproduce this, but I might be misunderstanding what you're saying. Select an anchor, go into rotation mode, then select another anchor (that can't be rotated), and press X? 
    Exactly.

If it's too blurry turn up the quality.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Ok gotcha. This has been fixed in the upcoming patch.

Thanks for sharing!
  • Guess who's back  :/ 

This time situation is exactly reversed, rotate-able unmovable anchors won't switch between local/global in movement mode, instead direction arrows will appear on previous anchor and "x" button will only affect them.
    I hope it doesn't look like nitpicking at this point.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Fixed in upcoming patch.