Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Patron 0.6.0] - Issue: Anchors not moving with model

jei3jei3 Moderator
edited August 2016 in Issues
Just in case it's not part of the parenting issues with 0.6.0 I figured I'd report this separately.

A video is probably the best way to show this, watch the hand anchors for the fox when I move the dragon down. They are no longer on the hands, depending on how far you are moving the characters this dislocation of anchor position could be REALLY confusing and causes a painful looking arm twist.

Comments

• edited 8:08AM
    Thats just how anchors work, you need to move them if you move the pose. Odes has mentioned a possible move all option in future though.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 8:08AM
    Anchors aren't intelligent. They are where they are placed.

If this pose is causing trouble when dragoness thrusts into fox, you may want to tweak how much push beyond is used. Use the Force override anchor (purple one near fox penis) to tweak in which direction pushing is caused, together with Force override setting (Force category). (Note that Force override direction is based on Thruster control 1, meaning you will have to point it towards dragoness rather than away from her).

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 8:08AM
    Ohhh!.. ok...  Them not moving makes sense thinking of them as anchors placed in space. I was thinking of them as bone segments like the other move points, which would follow the model. Thanks for clarifying.