Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rotation Gizmo Snapping?

jei3jei3 Moderator
edited 11:46PM in Suggestions
I've been starting to play around with adding more props and multiple characters and found a lot of my time is spent trying to get the angles just right, especially when the penetrating character flips around upside down.

Maybe it's just my ocpd, but It always seems like something is just a few degrees off and throws mirroring out of whack. The new props, as fun as they are, with their perfectly mirrored holes, make it really obvious when something is even slightly off 90 degrees.

Adding rotation snapping (maybe holding ctrl while rotating?) to move a given amount (10 or 15 degrees?) might make it a lot easier to get the models lined back up with each other.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 11:46PM
    Yeah been wanting to implement that for some time (snapping). Mirroring for characters is not working correctly right now tho and will be fixed in upcoming patch. Perhaps an "align" feature would be welcome as well. (Basically orient character to prop space).