Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Updating my old Interactions

After all the fun I have been having with the new updates I'm going to finaly update every single Interaction I have posted up.

I think I will keep to what they were like and not add to many more snapshots and just see if they work out better than before =)

Any of you been thinking or doing the same thing recently?

Comments

• edited 5:14AM
    N there we go.. first one completed. Can't believe how much has changed that the animation got soo bad... that or I was pretty crud :tongue: 
    Going to go in the order as I have uploaded them first time them.

So first up:
    Fun with a view

I don't know.  I'm thinking about revisiting a couple of them. There is so much new to play with that it may be a while before I get around to it. 
    worsel said: I don't know.  I'm thinking about revisiting a couple of them. There is so much new to play with that it may be a while before I get around to it. 

Yeah I know what you mean... Going to stop after this one.. just finished up another and its just making me laugh more than anything.

I'm into straight stuffs but I had a laugh putting this one gay one together. Mostly as I wanted one with the man bits bouncing about in a silly way :smiley: 

A Great Workout