Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some Convenience Suggestions sizing and movement

edited August 2015 in Suggestions
I have already mentioned some of these near the polls. But have realized I should really be posting these here on the forums. So here we go XD

~For the next official female character. I feel it would be a damn shame if the polls ended up winning yet ANOTHER chubby character. Please don't get me wrong. I love both the Giraffe and the Bunny. But they are both the same body type and as such, I believe it would be kind of outrageous to release another official character with the same body type so soon. Diversity would be much more appreciated over all me thinks.

And in the event that you guys decided to release another one of those anyway (because of the polls) I said this:

Oh great creators, I beseech thee. At the very least would you please bestow upon us, the ability to edit each characters Body Thickness? (i.e. New sizing sliders) So that we may cater to much more than a single group's interests?

~ Also on a sizing note.

The ability to go into the negatives for sizing. One example such as: Allowing us to "reverse" the breast inflation slider. So we may reduce and maybe even  "flatten"  the defaulted breast sizes. (same goes for belly and ass)

~ I think you guys should give the early models (Horse and Giraffe) a little bit more lovin'. Because I noticed that the Rhino and Bunny have far more expression detail capabilities.

~I was hoping you guys would be able to add a "description" feature to the interactions.

So that when we create them, we can type out a few sentences about them.
And when you browse around for interactions in the cloud. You'd be able to just mouse over an interaction and have it's description pop up underneath it ( Or beside, or above it, whatever is more convenient ) :D

Comments

• edited 3:30PM
    OH ALSO!

~ Having the ability for individual snapshots to also save specific frame locations (toggle-able).

So I can do something like:

Have a character being fucked on their back in one snapshot. And then the next snapshot I can move the frames (bodies) so the character sits up for a few seconds and then the next snap shot i can move them back and continue having them fucked on their back.

I realize this could create visual monstrosities. But that would ultimately have to come down to the Poser's (hue hue) effort and patients to fully utilize that feature.

But that kind of feature would open the doors to limitless possibilities.  Walking, Position swapping, Hand jobs XD, just to name a few common possibilities.