Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a way to buy 0.6 without Patreon?

edited 6:47AM in Issues
i would like to buy 0.6 but my debit credit card is not getting accepted on patreon  :( any other way i can buy it?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited August 2016
    Itch won't let me upload due to size of the build, so I'm still trying to figure something out. I'm focusing on the bugs in 0.6.0 first and foremost. Once that is done I'll come back to this.
  • edited 6:47AM
    Okey, thank for the info 
    Looking forward to the itch release as well!
    As someone who takes privacy very seriously, I've used ich in the past. And I've loved being able to pay for the project with bitcoin. I've also recently learned that Patreon accepts visa gift cards. You can buy these at most grocery stores and cvs/walgreens with cash. Just make sure you buy the non-reloadable ones, which do not require registration (Vanilla is the one I use). You have to bite the $5 purchase cost of the card but you are free to create an anonymous account on Patreon and anonymous email account and use your visa gift card for purchase.
  • another 14 bucks tossed in the air before reading further info... <.<

at least the seriousness of the project worth bit of support tho :v
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 6:47AM
    @Kitsune_McSwagg I'm pretty sure you can get a refund. Otherwise let me know your patreon account and I'll give you access.
  • odesodes Administrator
    We just emailed keys to everyone who's recently purchased builds at itch.
    Is the itch thing still available? I can't pledge on patreon since I don't and can't have access to a credit card  :(
  • edited January 2017
    @jei3 ah damn it, guess I just have to wait.
    But I want to know though, if I pledge the $12 on Patreon using a credit card, how will it show on the credit card history? I was thinking of asking my older brother to use his credit card, but I don't want him to know about it :worried: 

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    PokFloyd said: if I pledge the $12 on Patreon using a credit card, how will it show on the credit card history?