Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to get this parallel position?

I was looking through the 0.6 notes, and found a gif of a position I've been trying to create myself for awhile:

https://gfycat.com/ImpishWealthyDrake

No matter what I do, I can't seem to get that position. I was hoping I could get some help on what I'm missing. Here's some of the key components I can't seem to get down:

1. When you attach a new character to the pussy or anus, the characters get attached more or less perpendicular to each other. When you rotate the hip of the female, the male moves along with it, always keeping the hips perpendicular. Thrusting also happens in a perpendicular fashion unless you override the direction, which seems to only affect the male.

However, that gif above shows the female thrusting in a much more parallel direction. In addition, her hip twists mid-thrust which makes everything look really nice, and seems essential to this position. How is this type of thrust and rotation achieved?

2. Even when I achieve something kinda similar to that gif, the other problem is that I can't get their torsos close enough. This, again, seems to be because the two characters are linked in a perpendicular fashion. Their torsos simply can't bend that way. But the gif doesn't seem to have that problem at all, the torsos easily running parallel.

Any help on how to get parallel positions like this working would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 1:44PM
    In edit mode, check out the Transform section of the thrusting character (at bottom).
  • edited 1:44PM
    Hoooooly crap I can't believe I've missed that this whole time! Thanks so much!
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited August 2016
    OMG thank you! i wish i had known about this section before, i had almost given up on being able to do this type of pose.