Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favorite positions?

I'll keep a tally here, probably! 

Doggystyle (includes standing) - 1
Missionary - 0 
Cowgirl - 0
Reverse cowgirl - 0
Froggystyle - 1
Recipient lying sideways - 1

You can vote up to 3 times but only once per position

if you have another position please link a picture or describe it and name it! 

preferably penetrative positions only, since in the game other actions are currently unavaiable (but coming I'm sure)

Comments

• edited 12:26AM
    all kinds of missionary, doggy style, froggy style, reverse cowgirl (lying down).
    Hmm, I would have to say...

Doddgystyle, Cowgirl and Recipient lying sideways (spooning) 
    Maybe we should also write why we like those positions... on the top there would be a list with the numbers, below there would be personal lists with potential reasons. As for the nonpenetrative positions - well, "foreplay" - we should probably have a separate thread. When it becomes officially available, of course... or maybe as suggestions? I'm not sure.
    Anyway, I'll start.

Missionary - possible eye contact; both sides have their hands free to interact further; amazing afterglow position feeling (especially when the top has a knot - but such a character isn't in the game yet)

On Top (= Cowboy/Cowgirl) - see "Missionary"

Doggystyle - something slightly "rougher"; I love when the bottom thrusts backwards (especially when he/she didn't before); the shape of butts from the POV of the top (I do like butts in general, though, so that may be it); the "Force" effect from the POV of the bottom.
    doggystyle,missionary,cowgirl
    Nice idea there FenrirWolfe, I think I shall update what I said then ^_^

Doggystyle:
    Having her bent over and taking it from behind is a big turn on, his hands are able to roam about and grasp hold of all sorts of different places. Such as the hair, tail, a good grip on the waist, a sneaky but slap or stroking her back. Heck even a reach around for teasing her or playing with those lovely breasts. It also gives a great view of that lovely rump and tail ^_^

Cowgirl:
    Being able to look each other in the eye and let her 'enjoy' the ride. Giving her control over the please can be pure evil and make it really satisfying for both. Both are able to explore each others bodies and also give both a great view of each other.

Recipient lying sideways:
    Lying next to each other can make for great, slow n rather romantic moments of pleasure yet also give way to rather heated kinks. It gives each a chance to relax and enjoy each others bodies with their hands and offers a very nice position to cuddle after the more messy moments.
    New tally since it doesn't seem very updated:

• Doggystyle (includes standing) - 5
    • Missionary - 3
    • Cowgirl - 4
    • Reverse Cowgirl - 1
    • Froggystyle - 1
    • Lying Sideways (spooning) - 2
    Counting mine, wich are:

Doggystyle
    Itallow to both, something really hard and fast and something easy and slow, allowing to enjoy how you please. Also, it gives a really nice view in POV and in regular camera.

Cowboy/Cowgirl
    Eye contact, arms free to do whatever you want and recipient is in total control, allowing both great pleasures. POV is really nice no matter who you are and it can be really romantic if done right

Spooning
    One of the most romantic things to do is cuddle, and who doesn't, at one point, liked being the little spoon? Add to that that we're talking about "Spoonsex" here (that sounds like a weird fetish, here comes rule34) allowing to great pleasures since both can feel every little thing about the other, even each other's breath. Don't get me sarted on the afterglow on this one.

And excuse that little fuck up, i'm not sure if it's the way this comment box or just having a bad time, but it doesn't want to work with me right now.

-Peace-