Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disregard this Idea for voting system

edited August 2015 in Suggestions
Not 100% sure how you guys will handle the results of voting (whether or not you will do exactly what is voted on or take it as a heavy suggestion) but I have a some ideas that I think will make it better.

1. From the current voting, pick the five most popular species for male and female. 
2. Hold another vote to pick one species separately for each. 
3. After you get the results, THEN hold a vote for the body type of said species/genders.

I think that if you followed the results of how the poll is currently set up you will get widely skewed results because people who voted for a chubby hippo might not want their chubby vote (which hypothetically wins) to apply to a wolf (that also hypothetically wins) and vice versa. 

For a real example, I voted for an athletic otter, there are certain species that I don't want to see that athletic vote go towards and there are certain body types I don't (and I believe others) don't want to see an otter with (because I doubt you guys will go back and revisit a species any time soon) that might result from the way the current voting system is.

Also, thanks to Fenris for suggesting I post this here. I hope this helps.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see the comment regarding this.