Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weekdays brings silence...

edited 12:31AM in Off topic
Man, there is almost no activity here. Is it the weekdays? Is everyone working? Or is it due to timezone difference?

Comments

• edited August 2016
    I don't really know what you mean, it's always like this here. There's nothing more to expect from such a small community (yet). Only a little % of users is active on this forum, as only a little % of users are supporting the project on patreon. Well, if you talk about developers, they are:
    DrunkDragon said: working

• edited 12:31AM
    Yes :)
    @MisterBangYourSister Maybe it's just me. I have become really re-excited for this game. Every chance I get, I sneak a peak on the forum, just in case there is a tiny bit of news from odes or Dogson.
    And with the silent launch of the hidden fb page, I can hardly keep my arms down. Even if it we are just two...
    I think a lot of people are ok with just lurking and enjoying their time with the game. Maybe things will change if they allow people to comment directly on snapshots on the workshop.
    I feel actually having a reputation system and ranks based on post counts would influence more feedback and activity on the forums in general (Avatars would also be a nice addition but can get out of hand.)

Right now this forum feels more bland than like a fun place I want to visit all the time due to it's general lack of activity and users and stuff to read/do.

But that is just my personal opinion.
    @TheTruthTeller It might be cool if they let you tie your in-game account to your forum one. That way people visiting could see the scenes you created / liked / voted on. Would bring a lot of pride to creating scenes and a sense of community behind them. 

@xxhorsexx I agree that sounds like an awesome Idea!
    @xxhorsexx +1 from me :)