Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why oh why...

does every character in this game have hips that can give birth to twins simultaneously? Even the characters that aren't downright fat. And why can you inflate them even more, but not give them a slim athletic shape? It's been a year since I last checked on this game and it doesn't seem like you will try to reach an audience that doesn't have this kind of mega/hyper/whatever fetish. Sad.

Comments

• DogsonDogson Administrator
    edited September 2016
    Seems like you've been out of the loop for quite some time, doesn't it? We have some female characters that have more normal proportions and more are planned down the pipe.
    For the males ones, I don't have any idea what you are talking about.. and seems to be that neither do you, but hey, we're all different. 

From what I've read from various chans and whatnot there seems to be some indignant persons whom seems almost certain that me and Odes are threatening them to use our app through a barrel of a gun, this is hilarious, but mostly just mental masturbation.

We're sorry none of the characters are to your liking, but beyond that, there's nothing else we can do for you. You also have the choice not to use our app and go use somebody else's that is more close to your own figment of imagination of what your ideal character should look like.

But that seems to be quite a hard thing to do, right? 

So long. 
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 3:58PM
    Constructive feedback is always welcome. This is not it.

If you want something slimmer than the Cat, then this app is not for you.

Why curvy characters and inflation? Many people like that, us included.  ;)
This discussion has been closed.