Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having trouble with angle of penetration

edited September 2016 in General discussion
Hi, folks, I'm new at this app and I was wondeing: I saw one interaction where 4 horses would take turns in penetrating a female character, 2 in each hole, but the thing is, all penises were entering their respective orifices in an aproximate angle of 45º (as if they were semi-flaccid, bending as they entered).

While trying to reproduce such feat (but with lot less ambition, only a vaginal dp) I couldn't by any mean find a way to angle the penises, making both male characters clip horribly. Can someone lend some help?

Comments

• edited 10:29PM
    Might I add that I'm terribly disappointed in the lack of tutorials for this game?
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 10:29PM
    i think what you might be looking for is the 'transform' controls that let you set angle and rotation of thrusting. these are covered under the tutorial video linked in this thread: http://forum.yiffalicious.com/discussion/comment/5/#Comment_5

• odesodes Administrator
    edited January 2017
    We have a tutorial on the download page, but it's old. We want to make a new one, we just haven't had the time to do so yet.

As jei3 pointed out, you can use the "Transform" section of the penetrating character to control the angle.
    There was an old tutorial video a while back on the main site I think. But yea I think this app could probably use an update in the "new user friendly" department.
    Thanks, folks. You helped me a lot!