Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More parenting nodes?

I can't find this in the first 4 pages (or I'm blind), but would it be possible to have nodes for both males and females, that has not been paired with any other character, to have all nodes that can be moved/ rotated set to parent with others? At the moment, I can "only" set a connection from hands, feet and knees. Does this make any sense? I'm a bit strung out on medz right now, so my brain is only at 15% working status.

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 3:02PM
    from what i'm seeing, even on the dragoness (the newest model) the only nodes that you can parent to other nodes are hands,elbows, feet, knees.

i know one of the first things i tried doing when i started off was parenting the head, but was sad to see it couldn't be done.
  • odesodes Administrator
    I don't understand the question.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    i think it might be the meds ;) ...but it seems like DrunkDragon is asking if there are (or can be) more points that can be parented that aren't listed in their post.

Currently it seems like it's just:
    Hands
    Elbows
    Feet
    Knees

A couple of points that would be helpful are head and crotch/waist. Parenting a head to an off scene penetration would be handy for mimicking oral, and parenting waist/crotch would be handy for frottage / grinding / scissoring.

• odesodes Administrator
    The IK rig we're using doesn't support such parenting, but it might be extended to do it at some point.
  • edited 3:02PM
    Is it possible to make a node on the body, that just acts as a parent node, but can't be manipulated otherwise?