Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regarding last Patreon message

@odes and @Dogson Maybe a vote is in order?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 8:28AM
    Nah, don't think that's necessary. Pretty sure I wanna implement the sheep regardless because I wanna create a wool shader.
  • edited 8:28AM
    ... and there you have it. 
    this sucks. it is not fun waiting months for a new build, when your paying $12 a month.  i know you don't care because I'm the only patreon that doesn't agree with the delay, but this is bad, especially when you can hold off on adding this one character for the next update after this one. i would understand if it was because you were sick, but this stuff is just not worth delaying for. whats worse is you can pull this same trick next month, say oh ima delay this build for two weeks to add a texture and one more character. and next thing we know, builds take 6-10 months to get out of the door. I guess that's okay since nearly everyone on pateron is being "yes" men and is okay with it. so you don't mind dragging out builds to oblivion. not trying to be mean, but that's what's happening. 
  • odesodes Administrator
    0.6.1 will be released in a day or two. This vote is for what characters to include in 0.7 which is months away. We've got at least 0.6.2 to do before starting on 0.7.
    that wasn't clear to me, because I haven't heard of the farm cycle, or there was work being done on 0.7. that should have been more clear in the post. 
  • odesodes Administrator
    We'll try to be more clear next time.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Also, you can follow our progress here:

https://trello.com/b/9wLqxJsx/yiffalicious-roadmap
    yes, i though that you were delaying to add another character with the male dragon, but I don't think other people are aware of this. they might think that you are adding the sheep in 6.1, especially if they don't know any better like me, you might want to make them aware that this is for 0.7 to prevent a huge drama fest. 
    but I'm also a dumbass and didn't scroll down to see the patreon post about the cow XD. the cow post mentions 0.7. How stupid am I. disregard my stupid dumbass.
  • DogsonDogson Administrator
    edited September 2016
    @tanman9990 don't sweat it, dude :)

I should perhaps also present my concepts in a more orderly fashion from now on. I've been on a inspirational roll this last week and have been trying to get the faces as appealing as my current level of skill allows and much has come out to my satisfaction.

Can't wait to get really going with 0.7, but before that, when we've finished Freanir the male dragon, we want to get some things to work in 0.6 that we'd want for some time now, stay tuned :)
    As a non-patreon, I'm just here like:

PD: Any news about Itch.io?
  • odesodes Administrator
    PokFloyd said: PD: Any news about Itch.io?
    None yet. They don't allow large uploads, and I haven't created any system to circumvent that yet.