Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Graphic options?

So yeah... I knew everyone has decent gaming PC's now that you can even find in net cafes all around, So I wanted to ask if the engine has graphical options to tune it to be able to work on lower end systems.

I know I saw that it needs an Corei5 to work but I am genuinely curious about the engine.

Comments

• edited 3:42AM
    Yes it does. Just download it and check it out for yourself though.

It has the unity standard of choosing your internal resolution and inside the game you have various settings to tweak the performance.

I don't think you can run the game that well on built-in Intel HD graphics cards but you should at least get 30fps in a simple room with 2 people at low resolution on it.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 3:42AM
    ^ what they said, try out one of the public builds. With the graphics settings turned down I'm able to run it in a VM using 1 CPU, 2GB of RAM and emulated 1GB of video memory with acceptable performance.
    Yep, My pc is as follows:

Intel Core2Duo @ 2.99 GHZ
    4 GB RAM DDR3 Single Channel
    Intel G41 Xpress Chipset 1.8 GB Memory
    Biostar G41D3C Motherboard

I'm surprised I can run the public build at decent performance on my 5 YO PC, People often tell me that I could run better games if I buy a decent video card that my mother board can support so I guess i'll do that when I can.

Also I'm pleasantly surprised with the public build, I'll be sure to support the patreon!
  • edited September 2016
    Ledahgrim said: I could run better games if I buy a decent video card that my mother board can support so I guess i'll do that when I can.
    Yes, you must buy a reasonable performance video card, Geforce GTX 460 or Radeon HD 6850. I know, these are old graphic cards, but Yiffalicious works fine on this two video card with Fantastic settings,1920x1080 resolution , and you can get bargains on ebay.
    If you desire an even better performance, replace your CPU too on Intel Xeon X5450.

Thanks for the recommendations! I'll definitively check them out when my next paycheck arrives.
    My recommendation is an AMD RX460. It's a current generation card that also has the best price/performance ratio of all current cards in the market.
    I bought one for my girlfriend's PC and it's powerful and very quiet.