Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some suggestions

edited September 2016 in Suggestions
-Give Fraenir more skins.  I don't think it's very fair that we have Dragonness come in a multitude of colors, but the Dragon just one color.

-Give the rest of the characters names.

-Update expressions on some characters.  Of particular note- Bunny.  I think she needs more expressions.  And also while I'm on this topic: I think it's weird that Dragonness only has "negative" emotion sliders, such as disgust, nausea, and pain.  If we can give her more positive emotion sliders, like bliss, it'd round her out a little better.

-this one might be a little weird, but, Elaine's "vagina bone" thing:

Ever since she was released, I noticed that that particular area of her likes to cut off her inflation at a certain point, making her inflation look weird.  I rarely brought it up, though, because I didn't know how to explain it, and I didn't know how to screenshot back then.  Here's a screenshot to show what I'm talking about:

Do you see how the bottom of her stomach just sort of dips right back to her crotch?  I inflated her about halfway, and that dip starts becoming visible. I've checked it on the other females, and none of them have it that bad. I believe it's because of that weird line on her crotch that's making it look like that.  If you can get rid of it, make that line less defined, or at the very least rework her inflation mechanic, it'd look a lot better imo.

-parenting points on the pillory.  It's a device used specifically to lock someone in place- wouldn't it make sense to give it a parenting point, so that wherever it moves, the model moves with it?  Or is that what the spine slider is for?

-Running water sounds in the shower area of the Locker Room, with the option of enabling/disabling.

-Stripper pole. I'm legitimately surprised that hasn't been implemented yet.  If not a stripper pole, then why not implement a stripper club as a new level?  it'd be great for screenshooting poses!  It'd go great with that Hare Girl and Squirrel Femboy we've all apparently forgot about.

These are all I can think of at the moment.

Comments