Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Physics Damping

At high speeds sometimes the physics makes the boobs and butts bounce in pretty ridiculous ways.  To be honest, I'm actually quite fond of it, but there are times where I want the motions to be more reserved even if the actual ACTION is pretty brisk.

I think this problem could be fixed by adding a damping parameter to butts and boobs. I hope it's something you guys think about :)

Comments

• edited 6:59AM
    Is this possible or am I asking too much?
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 6:59AM
    It's definitely possible. The question is what the best way of implementing this is, and if or how it should be possible to configure or if it should be somehow automatic.
  • edited 6:59AM

odes said: It's definitely possible. The question is what the best way of implementing this is, and if or how it should be possible to configure or if it should be somehow automatic.
    Well I think the best way to implement it would just be a slider, and you could just put it under the characters the same way expressions are.  The value can change per speed and whatnot.