Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anatomically Correct

edited August 2015 in Suggestions
I've checked the roadmap and I don't think I've seen this brought up elsewhere, but this is just something I wanted to mention.

You've got horsecock, that's pretty common but I wonder if horsepussy, or caninepussy will show up in future updates, or are they things even being considered this early into development.

I know the rhino has a human-esque dick... and I'm not not really sure I want to know what a rhino dick looks like, and both the giraffe and rabbit have human pussies.

Cheers.

Comments

• edited 7:58AM
    Not usually big on necro-ing things, but I would like to see an answer to this.
  • edited April 2016
    If I may step in for a moment.

So Anatomically correct Horse vagina, that's interesting. Not trying to knock anyones fetishes here. We are all of course, playing a game with a bunch of anthropomorphic characters having sex. 

However, at the same time, I don't think it will work. What visually makes a horse vagina is it's connection to the body and the barrel of the chest. Is also kind of flappy due to this. Considering how the animals in the game are very much Human-esque, having an actual horse vagina would more than likely not look correct at all. 

And if you implemented a dog vagina, it would look like the actor had two buttholes. Again, not trying to knock your fetish if this is your thing, but, I just don't think that the level of anthropomorphizing taking place would be able to accommodate these requests.

• edited May 2016
    Phillip said: However, at the same time, I don't think it will work. What visually makes a horse vagina is it's connection to the body and the barrel of the chest. Is also kind of flappy due to this. Considering how the animals in the game are very much Human-esque, having an actual horse vagina would more than likely not look correct at all. 
    This seems like over complicating it a little and I think a equine pussy on a 'human-esque' figure would look about as weird as an equine cock. The 3D artists here seem talented enough to make one work so I'm sure the other would be fine.

Phillip said: And if you implemented a dog vagina, it would look like the actor had two buttholes.
    I'm not quite sure we're thinking about the same vagina here.
    I think that having feral genitalia on anthrofied animals would look really weird and out of place.
    Perhaps a fusion between both genetalia would create something interesting?
    here's the universal wise answer:
    implementing the ability to toggle that too?
    I guess that will have to alter the morph of all the female models, that's a lot of work I reckon
    Bump for lady part variety.
    I would like to see it toggle-able.
    I'd like to at least be able to toggle the vagina lip size.  I like them plush.
    Curious bump. 
  • edited December 2016
    Most people playing this game probably are male, and men seem to like the idea of human pussy's being fucked by animal cocks... As for me (female) I don't really care since I've never used the female characters anyway. Being a yaoi fangirl I prefer male on male furry. :) Maybe I'll consider using them when we finally get a character editor in this game. Either that, or human females and males. XD
  • edited December 2016
    Yeah, this is an interesting double standard I've noticed throughout the fandom. I have a couple of hypotheses as to why this is:

1) Cocks are typically valued more for utility than appearance, therefore you can change their aesthetic without out alienating the audience as much as pussies

2) Because cocks protrude from the torso, you can alter them without affecting the form of the character more so than with females

Regardless, I think making this an option is the best solution as others have mentioned. To Dogson's credit, he kind of did this with the darker skin on the giraffe.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 7:58AM
    for the benefit of those not on Discord, odes mentioned this on 2016/12/21
    Anatomically correct - we're considering it for the character editor. There are some technical challenges, but we're discussing how those could be solved.
    The anatomically correct organs don't pose a problem themselves, it's more a problem as of how to structure the app so we don't need 1 variation for every combination.
    The obvious answer is to break out those parts that are unique, such as organs. But certain things in the tech requires meshes to be welded to work properly.

Also, authoring blend shapes and inflation becomes hard if the meshes are separate.