Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Option to resize the pose browser?

So I was just looking through some of the new poses that had showed up in the cloud, and it's still working like a dream. However, i noticed that the browser itself was quite small compared to the screen, and the small screenshot quite difficult to make out. would it be possible to see an option to resize the browser at some point in the future?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 4:32PM
    I suppose we could scale the browser to better fit the screen. We would probably not add more rows/columns though due to how the cloud works with caching and pages.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 4:32PM

dethkruzer said: small screenshot quite difficult to make out

in theory, you could set up a uniform grid as a table that would stretch as the parent resizes. but with the screenshots being only 150px square, stretching them too much would start to get pixelated and ugly.

• edited 4:32PM
    I would like a bigger buttons option for the pose browser and/or a VR-enabled menu if that's possible at some point. Currently I have to take off the HMD and look at my monitor to change poses and play/stop scenes because trying to do it via virtual steam desktop is really hard with how small everything is.