Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Little Clarification?

I'm sure someone else asked somewhere, but I'd like a little clarification on payment for the game.

To be honest, this game doesn't update new builds often enough to justify paying monthly on my budget, so I'm looking to snipe individual builds whenever something interesting gets added. The itch.io (or whatever it was called) was what I was looking for, but it looks like that's gone forever.

Basically what I'm aiming for with this whole mess of a post is: If I pledge enough for the beta key, do I get the most updated version at that point, complete with its rewards, or do I have to wait for the beginning of the next month? What happens if I choose to stop payments after the one month; do I keep my version and access to alternate skins and characters?

Comments

• SRPSRP
    edited 9:22AM
    Also, by "clarification," I meant something like a paragraph on the Patreon or YL's home page.
  • odesodes Administrator
    SRP said: If I pledge enough for the beta key, do I get the most updated version at that point, complete with its rewards
    Yes, we're using patreon charge upfront, so you'll get rewards instantly as you pledge.

SRP said: or do I have to wait for the beginning of the next month?
    No.

SRP said: Also, by "clarification," I meant something like a paragraph on the Patreon or YL's home page.
    Thanks for pointing that out.
  • SRPSRP
    Thanks.