Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sex Machine?

A Sex machine would go well with the BDSM props added in it'd be nice if it could be pointed up so it could be used with the X prop.   Example:http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-txvni074/products/4021/images/13886/axis-fucking-machine-for-sale__32919.1467102842.1280.1280.jpg?c=2    and maybe changeable dicks.

Comments

• edited 9:19PM
    I think  they could  get  them cheaply from rendererotica, Thay have there lots of cool stuff
  • SRPSRP
    edited 9:19PM
    I don't know, I can't think of any existing props that are actually animated, so I'm not really sure if it's possible. Besides, having them pay for existing props sounds kinda goofy when anyone with 1-2 days of 3D experience can model and animate something as simple as that. I'm personally just looking for the day when they hopefully add a big pile of simple, easy objects like pipes, tubing, baseballs, beer bottles, dildos, plugs, etc. With a bit of ingenuity, they could be used for some pretty interesting scenes.
  • edited 9:19PM
    ive seen it done well using invisible characters and leg spacers. creates pretty much what you describe.