Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POV Mode - Camera Position out of Place

edited 6:48AM in Issues
Hello :3

I'm using the lasted WIP build and GearVR.

Works fine so far but when i want to go into POV mode, my position is all over the place. Often above the character i wanted to POV, like in the celling or in another square angle towards the character.

I guess it has to do with the GearVR and some faulty offset. Is there a way for me to manually adjust the camera position when in POV mode? Thanks~

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 6:48AM
    Does pressing F8 make any difference?
  • edited 6:48AM
    Thanks, after relocating the position via the steamvr settings i was able to use POV properly. 

Is there a way i can adjust the POV rotation? Like, preventing having to look down ~90° in a lying scene?
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 6:48AM
    Skaz said: Thanks, after relocating the position via the steamvr settings i was able to use POV properly. 
    Glad it worked out for you!

F8 should fix calibration but I don't think it works with Steam VR in the current build. It will for the next one for the Vive at least (also Steam VR).

Skaz said: Is there a way i can adjust the POV rotation? Like, preventing having to look down ~90° in a lying scene?
    Right mouse button + move mouse.
  • edited 6:48AM
    F8 didn't work out of the box, however the hint given by the error message regarding the steamvr options was enough to figure it out. 

Thanks~