Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I hate to be that kind of person, but-

SRPSRP
edited 11:32PM in Off topic
No Black Friday deals? :'(

Comments

• edited 11:32PM
    Black Friday is an abomination upon this world. The corporate greed, pushing "unique dreals" unto consumers. Often you are presented with items of much lower quality or even just pricetags switched to catch your eye and the item is not even cheaper than the day before.
  • SRPSRP
    edited 11:32PM
    Whew, that's quite the response. I'm sorry that Black Friday kicked your puppy and called you mean names, but anyone who knows what they're doing can get some pretty darn good deals on some pretty great gear.

My only issue with Black Friday, since we're on the topic here, is that the deals tend to START on Thanksgiving. Half of my family tree slips out the door in the middle of dinner for one sale or another these past few Thanksgivings.
  • edited 11:32PM
    In Denmark, we have not (yet) had a death because of it. But some stores have been caught cheating with the prices. It just sickens me, that we have taken this to us so quickly and with afterthought.