Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Push/Pull not working on wolf?

Since the latest release I've noticed that the push/pull mechanic on the wolf's anus doesn't seem to work. The slider can be at max and I see no effect. Can anyone else confirm this? As far as I know the wolf's the only one this seems to be an issue for.

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 5:26AM
    confirmed, same interaction and settings:

• odesodes Administrator
    Thanks for reporting. This is fixed for the next release.

(The reason for this bug was because we cleaned up the project and removed many textures that aren't present in the build. The only problem with this though is that we use a ton of textures to bake data but that aren't actually included in the final build. So we accidentally removed those and had to restore them. Looks like we forgot about 1 texture when we did this.)
  • edited 5:26AM
    Also, Wolf's eyebrows and eyelashes (?) are gone whenever you attach someone to him. Actually, it's like his whole model changes a bit? His right side mostly.

Now, with the Horse attached:

Facial expressions will also break a bit...
  • odesodes Administrator
    Haha that's so weird. It doesn't seem to be present anymore in the project, so I guess it was related to the missing bake texture. So it's fixed for the next release.