Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Snapshots - Conditional Statements

I apologize if this was suggested before or was stated in the roadmap, but I believe adding conditional statements to snapshots would definitely be interesting. Random movements create a dynamic feel to each pose, but adding logic or random events will increase this even further. A few examples that I can think of...

- If belly inflation is at maximum, then go to snapshot one. Else, go to snapshot two.
- 40% chance of going to snapshot one. 40% chance of going to snapshot two. 20% chance of going to snapshot three.

I'm not sure how complicated a change like this would be, but it was just a thought and I wanted to throw it out there. What do you guys think? Thank you for your time.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 7:27PM
    It would be do-able, but I don't think it's a very common request. I.e. there are other with higher priority.
  • edited 7:27PM
    Thanks for responding to my suggestion so quickly, but it looks like I goofed when I copied the message onto this site. I left out the whole beginning portion! I just wanted to say that the quality of this project is absolutely mind-blowing. I recently began supporting this project because I see a lot of potential in it. Keep up the great work!
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 7:27PM
    Thanks man, means a lot to hear that. We're just getting started though. We are constantly improving it and adding new features and content.