Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yiffalicious.com's banner

so whenever you visit the site www.yiffalicious.com
you are welcomed by a few warnings, where peoples either lie to, or pass through honestly

then you got that page, full of old ads related to Yiffalicious...
the thing is, it's shows the game's early stages of dev', back when it was all clunky and rough

Now that the game been refined a lot, wouldn't it be a good move to update those banners and contents to better represent the actual game? Wouldn't it bring more peoples to support the project with nowadays better looking versions depicted on that site which is the point of entry to the whole project and its community?

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 3:54PM
    this has been brought up in Discord chat, the devs have expressed a desire to update the page to reflect the change in features/content.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 3:54PM
    An updated website is something we'd like to see for sure. Both dogson and I are occupied with other tasks though, so it'll have to be done by someone else.

If you know anyone who you think might be able to help us, let us know!
  • edited 3:54PM
    @odes have either you or Dogson thought of stopping by other furry sites such as SoFurry or FurAffinity and asking for help redesigning the site?
  • edited December 2016
    Well, we can at least update all WEBMs with the new ones: updated graphics and new characters.
    Here, 5 minutes and you have a new "realistic.mp4" for the website. It's even in 60 fps!
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxTRvaNVrjFvNFdVZzNQV2VCX3c/view?usp=sharing
    I can take that "job".

• edited 3:54PM
    I like the site's current design, and I think just updating the videos like AyoKeito has done it's a good solution.
    Also I think it must be easy to add some more boxes, like "Realistic shadings: fur, wet skin" and "VR compatible"
  • Yeah the current layout is fine actually, sure a fancy HTML5 interactive, responsive build powered with AJAX or equivalent would be awesome...

But just updating the actual one to replace hold photos and stuff with newer contents would do the trick:
    Showing potential new visitors a first impression of the game in its "actual" state of development. Thus possibly securing new supports for the whole projects, potentially even more now that the game looks way more refined and less clunky than it used to be.