Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

'Derived'?

edited 4:12AM in Issues
So I like to make new and interesting poses for the program, and recently submitted a close-to-semi-realistic version of a knotted canine position to the server. Someone who goes by jbob submitted the same work (I know it is the same work because the positions of the characters were unchanged, and the sliders on two of them were entirely untouched whereas the other two were fully snapshotted out). It is evident that they downloaded what I submitted, added snapshots (and very good snapshots too), then resubmitted the new version under a different title.

My question is this: Why doesn't say it was derived from my original? Shouldn't it say who the original creator was, or something akin to that? I'm not angry at jbob for doing this (the more on fapalicious the better imo, and they ARE decent snapshots with some humor too), but it seems something's not working right.

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited December 2016
    i believe you have found a bug, i've noted the derivative interaction so this can be looked into.

@odes, it looks like the the derived field is being left null during interactioncreate even when the GUI shows it should be derived

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 4:12AM
    I think there's a bug right now that cancels the derived flag out if you save the interaction locally and then open it again.