Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New props?

I was just curious if there were any new props planned, I didn't see anything in the Trello document thingy. I have a few suggestions if not:

- a full size couch. One might just stick three of the preexisting chairs side by side, but that's not really all that practical and doesn't usually come out looking good.

- Depending on what levels become available, a car with a full interior would be awesome. Maybe the doors could be swung open by a control node, similar to the pink nodes that arch the characters' backs

- a bondage sling, maybe two variants, a self contained one with it's own steel canopy to keep it suspended, and a variant without the canopy so one could just clip the ends of the chain into the ceiling to make it look like it's hooked in there.

- Some basic shapes like a cube, a sphere, a cylinder, a cone, stuff like that, that can be scaled and stretched and colored maybe. It sounds kind of silly but I have seen some extremely creative uses of just the chair, the massage table and the towel, so something as simple but practical as these would be insanely useful for everything under the sun, moon, and everything in between.

- a lamp because I get off on lamps god they are so fucking hot

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 3:59AM
    We were thinking of creating sort of a "level editor", where you'd be able to create shapes using primitives. Using the prop-system for this would be cumbersome for the user, so it would be something easier.
  • edited 3:59AM
    You guys have done a fantastic job optimizing everything for the user so far so I can see why that's a high focus. maybe each shape could have it's own page of sliders, like the characters have, that would stretch and reshape it based on the sliders, and then have all the shapes under one collapsible thing, that way it doesn't get too messy on the UI to have a bunch of shapes.

Another idea for that would be some kind of texture eyedropper, to make a shape take on a texture so that it blends into something. As in, you click on a shape, activate the eyedropper in whatever menu, then click on, say, a tiled floor. The texture for the tiled floor is then applied to the shape, so it appears tiled as well. I don't know how possible that would be, but it would add an extra level of aesthetic pleasingness as opposed to flat colored objects against textured environments.

Again, you guys have done a stunning job on the game. I plan on donating a bit as soon as I'm not a poor bastard u_u
    Workout equipment! Having sex on a bench press would be amazing <3
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 3:59AM
    @MonsterFukk,
    Really good ideas indeed. And thanks! All support is appreciated. ^_^

Well actually... (Sneak peak from next level)

You guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333 I owe you all blowjobs! LOL