Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

fully invisible character option? and more...

edited 9:17AM in Suggestions
so ive been messing around with the see-through option for the characters so that i can make it look like characters are giving blow/foot/hand-jobs but its a pain in the ass because the see-through character has those white edges and it limits what i can do with them because it looks bad if they arent hidden in something. id like to see the see-through slider have three settings; visible, see-through, and invisible. the possibilities  of interactions could be virtually endless if you could make characters completely invisible. just thought id put in my 2 cents. 

also i was wondering why you cant parent all of the little nodes to other nodes. like the head or pelvis or the points on the dragons wings. i was trying to make it look like the dragon and dragoness were getting it on while flying and it would be easy to do if i could parent the wing nodes to other objects. just a thought.  i had some other suggestions but i seem to have forgotten what they were. if i remember what they were ill make another post or reply to this one.

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 9:17AM
    i believe the transparent characters was added because it was a quick and easy change to implement. it wasn't intended to solve the lack of action types.

something like completely invisible characters was brought up before to help simulate additional sex actions (blow jobs, hand jobs, etc) but having a completely invisible character just for the thrusting/penetration motion would take an un-needed amount of processing due to the rest of the body being there, just invisible.

i can't answer the question about the parenting for sure, but i believe it has to do with how the IK solver works and what bones it can actually use for input.
  • edited 9:17AM
    true. its not a practical way to do it. and its not a permanent solution. but it would help while the real functions are being made. at least as far as i can tell. but im no programmar so im not sure how much work it would take to add that function to the transparency slider.  
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 9:17AM
    i don't think it would be 'hard' per se, but there's something to be said for doing it 'right'.
  • edited 9:17AM
    Programmers usually hate doing those easy quick and dirty hacks, because if you go that route, your project/code ends being a mess that breaks way too easy.