Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posing help?

edited 1:39AM in Issues
Hi everyone!

Having a lot of fun with this program, small problem though. How do i reposition the Penis on the horse? 

Also, are there any guides for this program out? i'd love to learn how to get better!

Thanks!

Comments

• edited 1:39AM
    There's a tutorial up here; http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16289288/ It should teach you the basics about posing.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited July 2015
    Hey peebs,

What exactly do you mean position the penis? You can't position the penis right now, just the body and limbs.

If you want the horse to thrust at another angle, you can go to Horse > Transform and change these properties (in edit mode).

You can check out the tutorial that furryfox linked. Or you can download the video file directly here:
    @Odes

I mean how if you spawn the horse character in first, get him positioned how you want, and say then spawn the bunny character afterwards, and get her posed, how do i then get the penis to then connect with the bunny's vagina? Because i know how to do that when you spawn in the horse after the bunny because the menu pops up asking if you want to do it, but how can you do it if there is no menu option? Because i would have no problem spawning bunny first then horse if i could correctly position the two into the pose i want, but then i have the problem of have to position the horse with the bunny's red waist button, which i can do, but then when i need to reposition bunny to fit the pose correctly, i can't because she will just sit at the top of the horse's penis, which then will just force him to move down with it again.  

So say i wanted to make this pose, i would have to first spawn the horse and then the bunny, it's the only way to get them into this pose as far as i know (Believe me, i tried for a long time to get them this way the other ay around). How do i then go about linking up the genitals so they can the start to get busy with each other? Because i've seen other people's poses where the bunny's bouncing on him rather than him thrusting into her, which would be perfect for this interaction, but i just can't find the option for that anywhere. 

• edited July 2015
    I can't see the image. And you probably want to adjust the "control" slider.
    @SexyLizard69

Where is the "control" slider exactly? can't seem to find it.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 1:39AM
    @peebs,

You can indeed only attach a thrusting character to another target if that other target is already spawned.

You can find the control setting in the "Thrusting" category of the horse if it is attached.

To adjust the position of the horse after it has been attached, use the "Transform" section at the bottom (in edit mode).
    It should be under the "Thrusting" tab.
    You need to spawn the character being penetrated first pose them, then you can spawn the character to the orifice you desire to have the thrusting done to. 
    Thanks,
    F-Fox
    @odes

Ah, i see!
    Thanks a bunch for the help, i think i can work out the rest by myself now.
    You guys are lovely. 

is it possible to connect two characters already in a scene?
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 1:39AM
    sbseed said: is it possible to connect two characters already in a scene?

if you mean penetration, no, the "attach to..." option is currently only available when adding a character with a penis to a scene. attachment cannot be done after the fact.