Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deleting Interactions

edited 10:51AM in Issues
As far as I can tell, there doesn't seem to be a way to delete an interaction. And I don't mean de-publishing it, I mean deleting the interaction entirely. Either there is no way, or I'm blind (which is certainly a possibility). Any help?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:51AM
    Right now there's no way to delete interactions inside the app. We will add this at some point.

For now, you can do this:

1. Press WinKey + R
    2. Type "%appdata%/yiffalicious/interactions/local" (without quotation marks)
    3. ENTER

Delete any unwanted files in this folder.
  • edited August 2015
    It works with the quotation marks too. Those are actually necessary if you want to enter a folder whose name contains a space through the cmd/MS DOS. For example: To open a folder called "A B" you need to enter: cd "A B" .

EDIT: The cmd works fine without the quotation marks on Windows 7. I just tested it.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:51AM
    Ah great, then I won't have to point that out anymore. Thanks for sharing FenrirWolfe!
  • edited 10:51AM
    Naw, it's fine. ^-^

Besides, I have a feeling that such information might be useful in the upcoming SOMA game.