Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poses not loading 64x

edited 10:32PM in Issues
 all images in poses are "loading", when I try to load any pose infinity load happaned. Also I can't log in in game/engine

Comments

• edited 10:32PM
    It seems to me like Yiffalicious has problems connecting to the server. Do you have any kind of firewall or content control filter on your Internet connection?
    No any enabled firewalls. Also I have VPN. Disabling the VPN was not help. Probably this beacouse my country blocking your site. My VPN works only in browsers. I'll try to find VPN working in all network or proxy-server
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:32PM
    That's odd. If you can get items in result, you should be able to load images as well.

Sure, try the VPN. Let us know how it goes!
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    you do not need to say what country you are from.

there are certain countries that are known to block content hosted on google servers. if your country is one of these, that may be part of the issue.
  • edited January 2017
    VPN was not help. Blocked sites are unblock in all browsers, but your programm still have not connection. The country is Russia
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    thanks for reporting back, i believe there is another user from russia that may have gotten the app to work, i'll report back when i hear back from them.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    I heard back from a user on discord chat, they are in Russia but have not had any issues downloading interactions. This might not be country specific, but maybe an issue with how your computer or internet connection are setup.
    I have good PC and internet connection
    Hi_Ohu Может быть проблема в провайдере? Можно было бы попробовать пингануть адрес облачного сервера (если удастся его узнать). Как уже сказал jei3 я тоже из России, но такой проблемы у меня не наблюдается. Я нахожусь в подмосковье. 
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited January 2017
    i assume 'пингануть' means ping, for example: "ping www.google.com"

if so, you'll want to make sure you can reach these hosts:
    divine-surface-93413.appspot.com
    lh3.googleusercontent.com
  • edited January 2017
    all servers are access

Also I was trying 32x
    please leave there any news about this problem
    I remember existing some kind of url links to use on an Internet browser that checked your connectivity to the servers, but since then all the servers have changed and I think that link is no longer valid.
    Maybe @odes can tell if the links still exist and post it here.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Horsie said: I remember existing some kind of url links to use on an Internet browser that checked your connectivity to the servers

I believe you're referring to this thread
    http://forum.yiffalicious.com/index.php?p=/discussion/73/unable-to-reach-server

the captcha link odes mentioned (https://divine-surface-93413.appspot.com/captcha) should still work even after the backend server change.

~~edit: i performed some further testing on my end.
    the two hosts mentioned in my previous post should be the only ones the app contacts.

if you're not able to get to the appspot server you shouldn't be seeing any interactions listed at all.

if you're not able to get to the lh3 server you will be able to view a list of interactions, but without screenshots.

downloading an interaction still works though.

the output_log.txt file mentioned in How to get help with issues does seem to report useful information in my tests, this might be worth providing so that we can get a better idea of what is causing this issue for you.

• edited January 2017
    Images and poses are loading when I move the programm to path where only Latin symbols, but I still can't log in
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    Hi_Ohu said: move the programm to path where only Latin symbols
    can you clarify what path you changed to fix this? What was the old path, what did you make the new path?

if this is a bug i would like to try to reproduce it to see if it can be fixed in a future build.