Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon hair?

edited 5:14AM in Issues
So when I switch into POV with the dragoness as a target, her hair doesn't disappear- what I end up with is a technicolor squid floating around in front of the camera. Removing the hair in skin selection menu fixes the issue, but isn't the sort of solution I'm looking for- am I missing something? Is this a bug? Feature? Incompatibility?

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited January 2017
    --edit... this is a bug, looks like it's futa/herm only, not VR.
  • edited 5:14AM
    I don't know if I understood what you said there, but I think you're asking if I get it in VR? I don't have a VR device, so I don't know. Its in standard viewing, just in POV.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Sorry bout that, it looked like a bug that only affects vr at first, but it appears to only impact futa/herm version of the model.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 5:14AM
    Copied this to discord chat, @odes confirmed it'll be fixed in next build.
  • edited 5:14AM
    That's excellent to hear- love how fast issues get addressed. There is one other thing as well I should have maybe brought up sooner- Illinir lacks a node on the cock itself in Herm (maybe Futa too?), unlike what Horse/Bob/everyone else has. Unknown if this was deliberate.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Kamimaia said: Illinir lacks a node on the cock itself in Herm (maybe Futa too?),

It took me a sec to realize what you were talking about. Not everyone has this, not sure if this is on purpose.

Horse - Has node on cock
    Bob - Has node on cock
    Fox - Has node on cock
    Wolf - Does not have node on cock
    Fraenir - Does not have node on cock
    Ilinir (Herm/Futa) - Does not have node on cock