Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question, idea, and Patreon

hllo, just registered, but have been lurking for a long time.

First, I have a question about the newest versions of the app. Withthe ones that feature the installer, do I need to uninstall any previous versions that may have been installed before installing new versions? If I were to use the included uninstaller, will that simply remove that verion of the app, or will it also remove things like locally saved interactions?

Next an idea I felt like suggesting. Now that double penetration is apparently in the works, I was thinking that would it be possible to add an offset of sorts into the thrusting rhythyms, assuming two characters were attached to a single characters entrances? What I mean is that say you had two characters attached to entrances, with matched speeds and equal thrust lengths, you could make it so that as one character pushes in, the other one pulls out. Also, just another thing that just came up, but would it be possible for the sliders to work such that they displayed or controlled some numerical value thaat measures the effect of that slider? perhaps in such a way that you, rather than manipulating one of the sliders, could instead insert a numerical value?

Well, that was horribly rambly that last bit, but there is still a few things about patreon and other things I was hoping to ask. Now that double penetration and multiple character interactions are a thing, how possible would it be to add further characters attaching to the same hole, for triple- or maybe even quadruple penetration of the same hole? Just a thought really, but was curious of the possibility nonetheless. Also, with both of the currently set milestones on patreon now released, are there any other milestones that we might see at a later point in time?

Sorry if that was horribly rambly and all over the Place, quite tired as I was typing htis.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 1:22PM
    Hi dethkruzer!

Glad to see you here. :)

Regarding your questions:

1. No, you don't need to uninstall. The uninstallation won't remove all files, just the actual application in program files. There will still be files in "%appdata%/yiffalicious".

2. Yes! We actually have this going already [for the next build]. We have a "Phase" slider that determines where in the curve the thrusting begins.

3. You can have a maximum of 4 characters per scene, and you can attach as many of those characters to a single hole as you like. But it's gonna be tough to pose such an interaction.

4. Yes, more milestones will be added. But we need to do some more research before adding the next one.

No problem at all, glad you asked these questions.

Thanks!
  • edited 1:22PM
    so, since I mentioned Patreon, I thought I might as well ask: I set up my Patreon account just the other day, and made the 12 dollar pledge shortly afterwards. Does this now mean that I should be getting the next Patron build when it is releaszed?
  • odesodes Administrator
    Sure you can have it.
    I was also curious about these things as well! Thanks for asking/answering them, haha.

I've also been wondering if double penetration will also allow both holes of one character to be entered at the same time. Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited about multiple into one!
    Hello, folks. :D

So, I'll just get to the point. Do I have to make the 12 dollar pledge to get the latest patron releases of the game? or does every patron get them, no matter how much he pays? browsing your patreon site I take it that you have to pay at least 12 bucks for the WIP builds? I'd really like to pledge, though I'm not quite sure, how much to get the patron builds.
    Alright, forget my previous post. Patreon allows only credit card payments. And since I don't have one, I'm not able to pledge. :'( Why don't they allow PayPal payments? >.< This really sucks balls. <.<
  • odesodes Administrator
    Oozaru said: Why don't they allow PayPal payments? >.< This really sucks balls. <.<

It's against PayPal's policy to accept payments associated with adult content. So it's all on PayPal, not on Patreon...

Yes, it's a super duper silly move of them.
    Interresting. Because PayPal still accepts payments for Sex Toys and stuff like that... At least here in Germany. Seriously, what a fucked up company. -.-

Well, then I'll just have to wait for the next public release, I guess. 

Cheers.