Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About user generated content and the virtues and potential of Yiffalicious.

Right now Yiffalicious is on an pivotal position and I'd say it has the potential to cause a big revolution. As far as I'm aware of there are no other programs out there that allow the creation of scenes as simple and user friendly as yiffalicious. 

Sure there is SFM as well as many other 3D creation/animation programs and artist who generate their own content will use them over Yiffalicious because the options are near limitless, but this program does something those other programs do not, it makes content creation easy and available to pretty much anyone interested. With just a few hours of practice someone with no experience can already create complex scenes.

Static scenes also have massive potential, from simple screenshots to entire comic books.

As I said, if the right decisions are made, Yiffalicious can become one of the most important programs for the anthro community, allowing pretty much anyone without experience or artistic capability to become a content generator, and Yiffalicious is at the brink of achieving that. As soon as all the missing mechanics are added and users are allowed to upload their own content, Yiffalicious will become known to almost everyone.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 2:30AM
    Wow, thanks for writing this. Thanks for making us even more determined!

It's so awesome to see someone recognize the potential of Yiffalicious like this, and share our enthusiasm for the future of this project.

YL2 (the new engine implementation) will be so much better in pretty much every aspect. Reading this makes us want to work even harder to get if off the ground.