Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

oralsex animation?

hey there

im new on bord and cant whait for the dragons x3

i have a question if any oralsex/facefuck/Deepthroat animations are possible to make?

satoshi

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Fraenir & Ilinir (the two dragons) are available in the latest public build that was released back in december.

currently oral sex animations are not properly supported, but are on the roadmap

some creative use of parenting however has resulted in some pretty convincing face fuck animations. for example, this GIF from the interaction "dragoness cabinet" by Hefaistos
  • ooooh i see^^ well good luck and cant whait x3

and oh? can you use such animations other created?
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 5:45AM
    SatoshiKamikuru said: can you use such animations other created?
    of course! one of the key aspects of Yiffalicious is creating and sharing interactions with others.

the very first time you launch the app, after the warning screens, you'll be presented with a bouncing arrow pointing to "select pose"

this will bring up launch an interface that lets you browse the currently over 5000 interactions that others have shared online.

• awesome x3 now i downloaded the newest, so the dragons are in there too? :3

sorry for asking so much xD im new ^^
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    SatoshiKamikuru said: so the dragons are in there too
    yes, 0.6.4 is the latest public build. it was released on 2016-12-25 and includes both dragons.

release notes are available for viewing on the site: http://www.yiffalicious.com/notes

• edited January 2017
    Jei3's already shown us how to make oral for males.

For female, right now I only know of 2 ways to make oral, the first one:

https://zippy.gfycat.com/UnfitNiceDavidstiger.webm

Is classic oral, which is easy to make by setting the Head Rotation and Head Driver of the character that gives oral, to maximum while that character is having standard sex. That gives you an smooth a believable movement with no need for tricks like hiding characters. Adjusting distance, speed, depth and mate humping of the male's thrusting will affect the head movement giving variety to the scene.

The second one:

https://zippy.gfycat.com/WarlikeHugeArgentinehornedfrog.webm

Is facesitting, it offers a bit more variety, but requires hiding a male. In that case there is a fox cock hidden inside the giraffe's muzzle and I think that's the weirdest thing I've ever written on the internet.
  • edited 5:45AM
    TheBiologist said: I think that's the weirdest thing I've ever written on the internet.
    This means you don't spend enough time on the Internet.
  • edited January 2017
    TheBiologist: Jei3 did it?? i didnt saw it <.< have a link? :3

and oh, im not into Oral for females <.< but thank you for awnsering :)
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    SatoshiKamikuru said: Jei3 did it?? i didnt saw it
    i didn't write up a how to, but i mentioned an interaction you can find online called "dragoness cabinet" by Hefaistos that is where i pulled the GIF i posted from.

in the search field type the following:
    author:"Hefaistos"
    you can see the interactions this author did, one of these should be the "dragoness cabinet" interaction.