Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

driver variables?

edited 12:16PM in Suggestions
just a thought. i was wondering if it made any sense to make it so the facial expression drivers could have a toggleable set of check boxes so that the expressions arent only driven by the thrusters thrusts. like having ... lets say the pain expression be controled bu the inflation slider. or the pleasure expression driver controled by the speed and not linked to the thrust. idk now that im typing it out that second one doesnt make much sense. but i feel like the first does. like i said before. its just a thought  

Comments

• edited 12:16PM
    Having more options when it comes to all of the sliders would be nice.

As the game is right now, there is a slider called "Driver usage" that changes how expressions are handled slightly, but it isn't quite as interesting as what you are proposing. The Driver Usage slider changes driver usage from thrusters to time, if I remember correctly. i don't think it really changes much.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited January 2017
    Drivers are getting a major overhaul in YL2 (next yiff engine implementation), and will allow for much more versatility.