Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestions Regarding Keyframe Animation

edited January 2017 in Suggestions
Hello all. New here, have only been using the public version (0.6.4) for a week. First off, I'm impressed and just want to leave a suggestion to make it even better.

So far the engine feels like it's very focused on penetrative sex, which is fine, but it would be nice with being able to make other kinds of animations. And now I'm mainly thinking of more interactions with females, as in licking pussy and petting. The main reason is of course that I enjoy it, but I think Yiffalicious is already a very open and non-judgemental engine that wants to cater to most people, regardless of sex, gender or sexual orientation. I think this is an area where it can become better, to allow more interactions with females (and males, of course), other kinds of sex.

I've read here and there that proper oral tools would be cumbersome, I get it, as a developer and artist myself I understand. But, what if you could implement simple keyframe and interpolation features you could basically do pretty convincing oral and petting. I've noticed that people on the cloud is doing stuff like this already. Parenting legs or hands to a thrusting penis from another model basically creates a hack around, and to me is not that different from two keyframes that the bone is interpolating between.

Instead of having to add a thrusting penis bone in the background (or below ground) why not add some kind of crude keyframe position tool? I get it, you want everything to be procedural and easy to use, and we're not animating stuff from scratch here, but yeah, I think with a tool like that you can make a lot of non-traditional sex quite easily.

As an example here's a new animation I did today (called "Petting Zoo"), which is available on the cloud as well as on Naughty Machinima. I experimented with petting and used the aforementioned method described above.

Great engine regardless, I think giving people the tool to easily make high-end sexytime for themselves is really cool. ;)

Comments