Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About Charlotte

I've been pretty vocal about this on the discord, but I'll try to put it more clearly.  I don't necessarily hate Charlotte, I actually do like her and appreciate the work Dogson put in to her.  We all knew that, her being a cow, not only would she have the largest proportions when inflated, and having said that I assumed he would take extra care in her inflation.  I'm fine with her ass and belly- it's her tits I have a problem with. Here is a pic of them.

Some of you may be fine with them, and that's fine, y'all have your tastes.  However, I'm very picky when it comes to inflation.  To me, there's a line between "realistic" and "fake".  Charlotte being a cow, naturally I would indulge heavily on inflation with her, so I expected something more natural looking.  Take a look at Illinir's breasts, for example: they have a realistic visual weight to my eye- that's what make's hers very appealing to me.  But as for Charlotte, visually they appear near weightless for their size, which breaks my immersion.  They come off as too round, too bloated, too fake.  I know, I can avoid all this by simply deflating her, but where's the fun in that?

Dogson, if you happen to read this, I'm not trying to bash on your work; I appreciate the work you put into her.  I'm just trying to offer some helpful criticism.  I hope her tits get a remodeling in the upcoming update; if not, it's fine.

TL;DR Charlotte's tits disappointed me.  

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 7:34AM
    We hear you. Dogson and I actually had a Skype conversation about this yesterday. We will revise the tits for the next build.

Please know that when we sculpt our models, we don't know how it's going to look in the game until we have a rig ready, and we didn't even start rigging until less than a week ago. Dogson sculpts in "zero-gravity", and sometimes the end result can be hard to predict. The tits didn't quite sag as we expected them to with the game's tech, and we didn't have any time to change it if we were supposed to get a build out. Several issues like this had to be ignored simply due to lack of time.

But we're working on it, and several other issues. Hopefully the next build will offer tits that we can all enjoy.
  • edited 7:34AM
    @odes Okay that's good to hear :smile: 
  • i really like her tits, i even got the patreon build :relaxed:
    i hope there wont be too much changes
    I sorta had the same thoughts playing with her last night. Her belly inflation works adorably well, her ass is gorgeously round, her tits are... really strange. At low levels (sub-default, near-zero) of inflation she has very strangely-shaped breasts, and at high levels she has egregiously fake tits. Odes, you hit the nail on the head when you said they looked like they weren't sagging properly; my thought was "does her Gravity slider start out empty?" and I had to check. Haha.

I also think she's a really cute and sexy character so I'll be looking forward to her new tits. Maybe make her gravity slider at low levels emulate how they look now for folks like NaughtyLittleMonster? I know some people do specifically like the cartoonish balloon tits look.
    I really love her huge nipples but grabbing them during parent the hands with the breasts while shaking them looks very silly. Can you make  parent the nipples too?