Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can an admin please help me?!?! Urgent!!

edited 10:10AM in Off topic
My sister went snooping around on the internet for me and she now knows my alias username!!! SHE CAN NOT KNOW I'M SUPPORTING YOU GUYS ON PATREON!!

I am now on a temporary account. I've been going around and nuking all evidence of activity on that username. The only evidence now is two comments on patreon posts and two discussions on this forum. The only problem is I can't delete activity from either of those websites.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out!!! If anyone can delete those posts for me it would be much appreciated. I will post my username once I can guarantee someone can delete those posts and then this one. If not, I would rather not say and hope for the best.

THIS CAN NOT LEAK!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

Comments

• edited 10:10AM
    paging @jei3 @odes ;
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:10AM
    Ok, PM me the posts you want deleted.
    @odes ;This is a little embarrassing but how do I send a PM to you
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited January 2017
    I removed your comments here in the forum. However, on Patreon you can remove your comments yourself. You don't need us to do that.

Also, you might wanna make your account private so others can't see what creators you are supporting.
    Thanks so much for your help. You are a god to me!
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited February 2017
    odes said: Also, you might wanna make your account private so others can't see what creators you are supporting.
    you might also want to consider changing the username on patreon, you can do that. i'm not sure how the names are pulled, but you might show up in fek's patreon list, and would be google-able.