Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i cant get the new character of features of 7.0

edited 1:09PM in Issues
so im not sure how to get the new features in the current version of the program. i even uninstalled and reinstalled the program but still no luck... anyone think they can help a furry brother out

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 1:09PM
    charlotte is the main new feature of 0.7.0, is she not showing up when you go to "add character"?
  • edited 1:09PM
    nope. i also dont have the ability to make characters completely invisable which if i read correctly was another one of the features in 7.0. 

wait is 7.0 only for patreon users right now. because if so hat might be my problem...

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 1:09PM
    john2b said: wait is 7.0 only for patreon users right now
    yeah, 0.7.0 is a patron only build, 0.6.4 is the latest public build. there currently is not a way to see the version from within the application, but the installer or zip you downloaded should have included the version number in its filename.
  • edited 1:09PM
    lol. didnt even look at that. oh well. i guess ill wait for the public release. if i wasnt living paycheck to paycheck id hit up patreon but i cant afford it at the moment