Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most Advanced body fat simulation in VR xxx games?

edited 10:51PM in Off topic
I was just wondering  when Yiffalicious is going to get this  kind of  body fat simulations as in here 

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:51PM
    That's neat. I'm really curious how they achieved this. The only way I know of how to do something similar in Unity would be to use an asset like VertExmotion. I wonder if that's what they're doing, or actually doing proper volumetric calculations on the body using a computer shader or something like that. There are some severe issues as the body animates, but I'm still impressed none the less.

Thanks for sharing the video.

As for when something similar could be implemented in Yiffalicious - I don't know. But having seen this makes we want to try.
  • edited 10:51PM
    Interesting at the end how instead of attempting to fondle the assets the user decides to punch her in the face.....
  • edited 10:51PM
    @keyersoze1 ;
    "Wife beater simulator 2017"
  • edited June 2017
    Looks like they are getting some cloths system going on
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:51PM
    I investigated this game previously and it turns out they're using nvidia flex. Nvidia flex is a particle based physics solver with support for soft bodies and fluids. Unfortunately, it only works on nvidia hardware, and therefore is not interesting for us since we want our app and its features to work on a wider range of hardware.
This discussion has been closed.